"Sutton is a difficult area to prepare for as they don’t issue past papers and none of the books really cover what you need, particularly in technical English. This course really helps, particularly the focus it places on technical English skills. "
Mrs De Silva
"We went for this because we liked the idea of having something structured. It is hard work but is also very thorough and you get a lot for your money. We have spent lots of time helping our child through the work but that’s fine as it is time we haven’t had to spend doing research, buying books and then working out which order to do everything in."
This is our Complete 11 Plus Programme for Sutton. It prepares children thoroughly for the SET 11 Plus exam in the Sutton area. The programme is structured in 40 parts, it is very intensive and represents excellent value for money. See the preview for a good idea of what’s included.
One of the key advantages of using our programme is that everything is planned and organised. You don’t need to worry about which books to buy or topics to focus on. It’s all organised so your child can start learning immediately.
The cost is for the whole programme, there is nothing else to pay and no hidden fees.
- A fully planned and structured programme covering all aspects of the Sutton ( SET) 11 Plus exam: vocabulary, English ( including all the technical English questions covered in the Sutton test), and maths.
- Over 50 timed papers and tests.
- Full answers with detailed explanations.
- Additional focus on core skills, such as vocabulary development and working accurately in Maths and English, to consolidate learning.
- An average of 40 pages of learning and testing work for each part of the programme.
See the preview for more detail on what is included in the programme.
Not sitting the 11 Plus exam in Sutton?
Our Complete 11 Plus Programme is also available, providing preparation for the standard GL 11 Plus exam sat in other areas and for the CEM 11 Plus test.
When should pupils start this programme?
- This programme is most effective when completed with 40 or more weeks to go to the exam.
- It has been designed to help pupils get into very competitive selective Grammar Schools in Sutton .
- The course is automatically set to its fastest delivery rate of 1 part per day. This means that if you have the time available to work more intensively, for example if your child is not at school or during the holidays, it can be completed in under the recommended 40 weeks.
- If you are arriving at preparation later we have two shorter courses available – a 20 part course and a 10 part course.
Start learning in 3 easy steps!
1) Purchase your programme.
2) Print out part 1 at home and complete it with your child. Mark your child’s work using the bespoke answers provided.
3) The next part of the programme will be available to download the following day so you can progress at a pace that suits you.
For the Complete 11 Plus Programme we recommend doing one part per week, however if you have more time available, for example if your child is not at school or during the holidays, you can start the next part whenever you are ready.