Learning Street Terms and Conditions
By using the Learningstreet.co.uk website (“Service”), downloadable worksheets and courses (“Resources”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Learning Street reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at www.learningstreet.co.uk
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- The resources on this site are designed for use by children and other persons under the age of 18 years, but you must be over 18 years of age to create an account or subscription. It is up to the purchasing adult to give access to the Resources to students in his/her own home under the terms of this contract.
- For the protection and safety of minors and of our staff, no correspondence in any form whatsoever will be undertaken with people under the age of 18 years. All communication should be through the purchasing adult whose credit/debit card is being used for payments.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- By registering an account on this site you agree that we may contact you via email. To revoke this permission please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By registering an account on this site you are automatically added to our newsletter mailing list. To revoke this access you can unsubscribe from this list through the ‘Unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of any email.
- You are permitted to use the Service in your own home for members of your own family.
- The Resources may be printed for your family’s use, but it is expressly forbidden to give these to persons outside your family or to allow them to be copied by any means for use outside your family unless an appropriate licence has been acquired.
- It is expressly forbidden for you to release your user name and password to persons outside your family to allow them to access the Service.
- An account can be used by a maximum of two users within your household simultaneously and there is no limit to the number of times any particular Resource may be viewed during your subscription period as long as it is for your family’s use only. Printing and downloading is subject to ‘fair use’ and we reserve the right to monitor and restrict these features.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Learning Street cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
Payment and Refunds
- A valid credit/debit card is required for paying accounts.
- If you sign up for a monthly account, and you don’t cancel that account within the first month, you will be billed monthly starting 1 month after your account was initially created. If you cancel prior to the processing of your second payment, you will not be charged again.
- If a Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis it is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account.
- If you purchase a service (course) for a one-off fee then due to the nature of electronic downloads no refunds will be possible.
- Where a service (course) has been purchased as a download it will only remain available on your account for a limited period after the last download has been made. Your account will not form a library of the purchases you have made. Should you wish to keep a copy of materials these should be kept (subject to usage and copyright conditions) on your own systems at home.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by clicking on the My Account link in the global navigation bar at the top of the screen. The Account screen provides a simple cancellation link.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again, but you will still have access to the service up to the end of your period.
- Learning Street reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Changes to Service and Prices
- Learning Street reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices for all Services are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us.
- Learning Street shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- The Copyright of all the Resources is owned by Learning Street.
- Resources printed/downloaded from learningstreet.co.uk are strictly for your personal use only.
- Worksheets and courses may not be altered in any way and must be used as supplied from the Service.
- You may not rent, lease, sublicense, lend or transfer any of the Service or Resources, or copies of the Service or Resources to persons outside your own immediate family. You may not alter, modify the Service or translate, disassemble or reverse engineer the Service.
- The look and feel of the Service is copyright ©2016-18 Learning Street. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from Learning Street.
- Any agreement to extend the use of the Service or Resources beyond that defined in these Terms and Conditions must be made in writing by the Company.
- The Service has been extensively tested and checked for errors, both technical and content, but no responsibility will be accepted by the Company for any damages arising from use of this Service, inability to use it, failure of a child or adult to pass any examination or test or to reach a set level of attainment, personal injury, loss of profit or business interruption or consequential damage, even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damage.
- If Learning Street is found to be liable under English Law, damages will be limited only to the total subscription paid.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on and “as is” and “as available” basis.
- As the Resources are being accessed from the Internet, you accept that occasionally errors and omissions will occur and while we will make every reasonable effort to maintain the reliability of the service, we make no guarantees or other warranties with regard to one hundred percent access to the site for all customers, or 100% accuracy in terms of the content of the service provided.
- Technical difficulties notwithstanding, you may access the Service at any time, day or night, as long as your subscription is current.
- We do not warrant that the service will be free from viruses or other destructive elements nor that the site will be free from attack by hackers or other persons or programs.
- Technical support is provided only by email.
- You understand that Learning Street uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, or any other Learning Street service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Learning Street customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- Learning Street does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- The failure of Learning Street to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Learning Street and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and Learning Street (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions relating to the Terms of Service should be send to admin at Learningstreet.co.uk
Fair Use Policy
- Learning Street subscriptions are aimed to allow individuals to print/download resources and courses for personal use only.
- You are subject to our fair use policy and user accounts are monitored to ensure fair usage both for our protection and to protect our users.
- We consider that no user would reasonably need to download/print more than 200 resources per subscription month. Accounts exceeding this level are subject to review and downloading/printing may be suspended for the rest of their current subscription month. Course downloads are also monitored and It is only in extreme circumstances that we would expect someone is able to complete more than one part of any of our courses in less than a week.
- Subscription months run from the day of the month the subscription was taken out.
- You will not systematically print/download content from the site with a view to creating or compiling any form of comprehensive collection, compilation, directory or database unless given our express written permission to do so.
Learning Street’s postal address is:
25 St. Margaret’s Green
If you are a teacher, the following conditions also apply.
- A Teacher is permitted to use the Service for members of their own class and to send Resources home for homework.
- Teachers must not share the Resources or Service with other teachers or colleagues
If a school licence has been purchased, the following conditions also apply.
- A School licence permits all teachers within the school to use the Resources and Service.
- It is expressly forbidden for you to release your user name and password to persons outside your organisation to allow them to access the Service.
Tutors and Tuition Centres
Tutors and Tuition Centres should request their pupils to purchase any services directly. While we make a provision for primary school teachers, using their primary school email address, to purchase our products and services this option is not available for tutors or tuition centres.