"I can’t thank you enough for preparing all this wonderful material. There’s such variety of work that’s it’s a joy to work through and while my daughter isn’t fully engaged with absolutely everything it is much , much better than using books which we initially tried and struggled with. Thanks for including lots and lots of help with the written part of the Essex exam, it’s nearly impossible to find material which helps with this."
"Really getting on well with the course thanks. It’s very well structured and while there’s lots of work and a challenge to get through it all it is worthwhile. The English comprehension work and paired reading work using classic books is especially useful as is the detail supplied in the answers where a written answer is needed as happens in Essex rather than multiple choice. Nothing’s ever perfect but working at home this as close as we can get to ideal preparation."
This is our Complete 11 Plus Programme for Essex ( CSSE). It prepares children thoroughly for the CSSE 11 Plus Exam in Essex. The programme is structured in 40 parts, it is very intensive and represents excellent value for money. See the preview for a good idea of what’s included.
One of the key advantages of using our programme is that everything is planned and organised. You don’t need to worry about which books to buy or topics to focus on. It’s all organised so your child can start learning immediately.
The cost is for the whole programme, there is nothing else to pay and no hidden fees.
- A fully planned and structured programme covering all aspects of the Essex CSSE 11 Plus exam: vocabulary, English (including both comprehension and writing), reasoning and maths.
- Over 50 timed papers and tests.
- Full answers with detailed explanations.
- Additional focus on core skills, such as vocabulary development and working accurately in Maths and English, to consolidate learning.
- An average of 40 pages of learning and testing work for each part of the programme.
- We provide extensive help to tackle the important written section of the CSSE test
See the preview for more detail on what is included in the programme.
Not sitting the 11 Plus exam in Essex?
Our Complete 11 Plus Programme is also available, providing preparation for the standard GL 11 Plus exam sat in other areas or for areas which use CEM 11 Plus tests.
When should pupils start this programme?
- This programme is most effective when completed with 40 or more weeks to go to the exam.
- It has been designed to help pupils get into very competitive selective Grammar Schools in Essex that use the CSSE test.
- The course is automatically set to its fastest delivery rate of 1 part per day. This means that if you have the time available to work more intensively, for example if your child is not at school or during the holidays, it can be completed in under the recommended 40 weeks.
- If you are arriving at preparation later we have two shorter courses available – a 20 part course and a 10 part course.
Start learning in 3 easy steps!
1) Purchase your programme.
2) Print out part 1 at home and complete it with your child. Mark your child’s work using the bespoke answers provided.
3) The next part of the programme will be available to download the following day so you can progress at a pace that suits you.
For the Complete 11 Plus Programme we recommend doing one part per week, however if you have more time available, for example if your child is not at school or during the holidays, you can start the next part whenever you are ready.