"We were worried about NVR as it isn’t something that as parents we were familiar with. The course helped to explain each question type very clearly and you then cleverly ensured our knowledge stayed fresh by giving us a few questions on each type at regular intervals. The timed tests gave us a good flavour of how quickly she’d need to work during the exam."
"We faced a GL 11 Plus Exam which we felt worried about as the verbal reasoning looked particularly complex. We hadn’t understood how difficult it is do well in verbal reasoning without a wide vocabulary and so found those elements of the course that helped in this area particularly useful. The course was really well organised and I think it would have been impossible for us to replicate that kind of vocabulary extension work on our own."
This is our Complete 11 Plus Programme for Lincolnshire. It prepares children thoroughly for the GL 11 Plus exam in the Lincolnshire area. The programme is structured in 40 parts, it is very intensive and represents excellent value for money. See the preview for a good idea of what’s included.
One of the key advantages of using our programme is that everything is planned and organised. You don’t need to worry about which books to buy or topics to focus on. It’s all organised so your child can start learning immediately.
The cost is for the whole programme, there is nothing else to pay and no hidden fees.
- A fully planned and structured programme covering all aspects of the Lincolnshire GL 11 Plus exam: vocabulary, verbal reasoning and non-verbal reasoning.
- Over 40 timed papers and tests.
- Full answers with detailed explanations.
- Additional focus on core skills, such as vocabulary development in verbal reasoning, to consolidate learning.
- An average of 30 pages of learning and testing work for each part of the programme.
See the preview for more detail on what is included in the programme.
Not sitting the 11 Plus exam in Lincolnshire?
Our Complete 11 Plus Programme is also available, providing preparation for the standard GL 11 Plus exam sat in other areas.
When should pupils start this programme?
- This programme is most effective when completed with 40 or more weeks to go to the exam.
- It has been designed to help pupils get into very competitive selective Grammar Schools in Lincolnshire that use the GL test.
- The course is automatically set to its fastest delivery rate of 1 part per day. This means that if you have the time available to work more intensively, for example if your child is not at school or during the holidays, it can be completed in under the recommended 40 weeks.
- If you are arriving at preparation later we have two shorter courses available – a 20 part course and a 10 part course.
Start learning in 3 easy steps!
1) Purchase your programme.
2) Print out part 1 at home and complete it with your child. Mark your child’s work using the bespoke answers provided.
3) The next part of the programme will be available to download the following day so you can progress at a pace that suits you.
For the Complete 11 Plus Programme we recommend doing one part per week, however if you have more time available, for example if your child is not at school or during the holidays, you can start the next part whenever you are ready.