We have 1000s of worksheets covering both Maths and English for children all the way from Year 3 to Year 6. They have been designed to mirror the curriculum in an engaging way.
We have supplied a number of worksheets for free with no registration needed in order to give parents access to some resources for their child and to get a taster of the types of worksheets that we use in our structured courses. Our free worksheets range from Vowels and Best Handwriting to Equivalent Fractions and Advanced Percentages.
While we do supply worksheets for parents to use with their child, we do recommend using either our Independent Schools Structured Courses or 11 Plus Structured Courses. We recommend this for a number of reasons:
- Structured- One of the best features of using a structured course is that you don’t need to worry about what do when, everything is organised for you and emailed to you weekly.
- Tailored for you- Our courses are tailored for you depending on many features such as subject, exam board and time. Books don’t tell you how long you need to complete them, but you can pick a Learning Street course based on how much time you have. For example, if you are looking for a vocabulary course and have 6-15 weeks available, then our Vocabulary Boost course is for you. But if you have 15-30 weeks available then our Vocabulary Enhance course is best.
- Revision Built-In- Learning Street courses have revision built into our longer courses as standard. We know revision plays a key role in every child’s learning which is why we build it in as standard.
- Full explanations, answers and instructions- We take pride in introducing topics clearly for children so that they understand what they are doing and ensuring that the parents know their role in their child’s development each step of the way to give their child the best chance of success. We make sure we give answers to every question and the more complicated questions all have very detailed answers.
- Help available- Everyone who uses our courses has an email they can reach us on to ask questions if they have them and we aim to respond within 24 hours if not sooner. This kind of backup help just isn’t there for parents who choose to buy books or worksheets.
However do understand the desire of parents who do choose to use worksheets for whatever reason, which is why we have developed our worksheets which are tried and tested for success. You can find out worksheets below sorted by both school year and subject, and we are constantly updating this area with new worksheets so make sure to check back!