"The course really helped us. In Maths the focus you placed on speed and accuracy with core skills was really innovative and helped us to see that eradicating silly mistakes is essential if children are to do as well they can. Later on in the course you gave us a good variety of timed tests which really helped to sharpen up exam technique."
"We were worried about NVR as it isn’t something that as parents we were familiar with. The course helped to explain each question type very clearly and you then cleverly ensured our knowledge stayed fresh by giving us a few questions on each type at regular intervals. The timed tests gave us a good flavour of how quickly she’d need to work during the exam."
This course covers the Maths and Non-Verbal Reasoning elements of our Complete 11 Plus Programme only. The programme is structured in 40 parts, it is very intensive and represents excellent value for money. See the preview for a good idea of what’s included.
One of the key advantages of using our programme is that everything is planned and organised. You don’t need to worry about which books to buy or topics to focus on. It’s all organised so your child can start learning immediately.
The cost is for the whole programme, there is nothing else to pay and no hidden fees.
✓ A fully planned and structured programme covering the Maths and Non-Verbal Reasoning elements of the GL 11 Plus exam only. If you would like coverage of all elements of the GL 11 Plus exam, our Complete 11 Plus Programme is also available.
✓ Over 40 timed papers and tests.
✓ Full answers with detailed explanations.
✓ Additional focus on core skills, such as working accurately in maths.
✓ An average of 15 pages of learning and testing work for each part of the programme.
See the preview for more detail on what is included in the programme.
Want to focus on other areas of 11 plus preparation?
Our Vocabulary, English and Verbal Reasoning 40 week programme is also available, covering the other half of the Complete 11 Plus Programme.
When should pupils start this programme?
- This programme is most effective when completed with 40 or more weeks to go to the exam. For example, for a test in December, we would recommend starting this course in February.
- It has been designed to help pupils get into very competitive selective Grammar Schools that use the GL test.
- The programme can be completed in less than 40 weeks, but you will need to work more intensively and will certainly need to do more over the holidays. If you are arriving at preparation later we have two shorter courses available – a 20 part course and a 10 part course.
Start learning in 3 easy steps!
1) Purchase your programme.
2) Print out part 1 at home and complete it with your child. Mark your child’s work using the bespoke answers provided.
3) Download the next part from your Learning Street account a week later. It’s as simple as that!
If you would like to cover the ground more quickly, each part of the programme can be released more frequently. Simply get in touch with us by e-mail once you have purchased your course at email@example.com