"We hadn't got our act together in time and started rather late with preparation. Our child was very good on the literacy but less good with Maths and had never touched NVR before ( nor had we). We were very pleased to have found this course as it solved so many problems for us and made getting through the preparation possible. Best thing about it was that the whole process actually turned out to be much more enjoyable than we had thought it might be, hard work but not too painful to get through."
"I chose this course because we didn't have too much time to go and had made a false start with books already. The course was organised and put together really well which made the preparation much simpler. It covered the topics well and had the right balance between learning and testing with lots of timed tests."
This course covers the Maths and Non-Verbal Reasoning elements of our 11 Plus Enhance Programme only. The programme is structured in 20 parts, it is very intensive and represents excellent value for money. See the preview for a good idea of what’s included.
One of the key advantages of using our programme is that everything is planned and organised. You don’t need to worry about which books to buy or topics to focus on. It’s all organised so your child can start learning immediately.
The cost is for the whole programme, there is nothing else to pay and no hidden fees.
✓ A fully planned and structured programme covering the Maths and Non-Verbal Reasoning elements of the CEM 11 Plus exam only. If you would like coverage of all elements of the CEM 11 Plus exam within the same timeframe, our 11 Plus Enhance Programme is also available.
✓ Over 30 timed papers and tests.
✓ Full answers with detailed explanations.
✓ Additional focus on core skills, such as working accurately in maths.
See the preview for more detail on what is included in the programme.
Want to focus on other areas of 11 plus preparation?
Our Vocabulary and Verbal Reasoning Enhance course is also available, covering the literacy elements of the CEM 11 Plus exam in 20 parts.
When should pupils start this programme?
- The course is very intensive. It can be completed in 15 weeks but anything less than that is likely to be overly intensive and children will not get best value from it. We recommend children ideally spend 20+ weeks doing this course to get best value from it.
- It has been designed to help pupils get into very competitive selective Grammar Schools that use the CEM test.
- The course is automatically set to its fastest delivery rate of 1 part per day. This means that if you have the time available to work more intensively, for example if your child is not at school or during the holidays, it can be completed at your chosen pace.
Start learning in 3 easy steps!
1) Purchase your programme.
2) Print out part 1 at home and complete it with your child. Mark your child’s work using the bespoke answers provided.
3) The next part of the programme will be available to download the following day so you can progress at a pace that suits you.
We recommend doing one part per week, however if you have more time available, for example if your child is not at school or during the holidays, you can start the next part whenever you are ready.