"We have no grammar schools in our area and so used this course to help our daughter improve her level. We completed it slowly in about a year and it delivered just what we wanted. Her vocabulary improved no end, the course pushed us to get to grips with classic texts and complex comprehensions which we otherwise would not have done and the maths work was pitched perfectly in that it gradually worked up to a really tough level whilst emphasising the need to work accurately."
"Great product, did just what we needed. As parents we didn’t really know what to do when or to what depth and having looked at the thousands of books available it was all too confusing. This course just set everything out nice and clearly and enabled us to just get on with helping our son. It took a huge amount of work and worry away from us."
This is our Complete 11 Plus Programme for independent school exams. It prepares children thoroughly for school-written English and Maths based 11 Plus exams. The programme is structured in 40 parts, it is very intensive and represents excellent value for money. See the preview for a good idea of what’s included.
One of the key advantages of using our programme is that everything is planned and organised. You don’t need to worry about which books to buy or topics to focus on. It’s all organised so your child can start learning immediately.
The cost is for the whole programme, there is nothing else to pay and no hidden fees.
- A fully planned and structured programme covering all aspects of school-written English and Maths based 11 Plus exams. If you need additional preparation for a creative writing element we also have our Creative Writing Course available.
- Over 50 timed papers and tests.
- Full answers with detailed explanations.
- Additional focus on core skills, such as vocabulary development and working accurately in maths and English, to consolidate learning.
- An average of 40 pages of learning and testing work for each part of the programme.
See the preview for more detail on what is included in the programme.
When should pupils start this programme?
- This programme is most effective when completed with 40 or more weeks to go to the exam.
- It has been designed to help pupils get into very competitive independent schools.
- The course is automatically set to its fastest delivery rate of 1 part per day. This means that if you have the time available to work more intensively, for example if your child is not at school or during the holidays, it can be completed in under the recommended 40 weeks.
- If you are arriving at preparation later we have two shorter courses available – a 20 part course and a 10 part course.
Start learning in 3 easy steps!
1) Purchase your programme.
2) Print out part 1 at home and complete it with your child. Mark your child’s work using the bespoke answers provided.
3) The next part of the programme will be available to download the following day so you can progress at a pace that suits you.
For the Complete 11 Plus Programme we recommend doing one part per week, however if you have more time available, for example if your child is not at school or during the holidays, you can start the next part whenever you are ready.