"This was just what we were looking for. There was a good balance between topic work, core skills and tests. There were also lots of really good timed papers which we found really useful to see how well we were getting on. The best thing about it was that everything was organised for us so we didn't have to think about which of the books to buy and when to do them or how much of them to do which was a relief."
"Preparing at home for the 11 Plus was a challenge for us initially as we started with books and found it quite difficult and time consuming to research which books to use and then plan the work and then of course mark it. This course really helped by taking away most of the burden. Of course we still had to mark the work but full answers were provided for each section so this was as straightforward as it could have been."
This course covers the Maths and Non-Verbal Reasoning elements of our 11 Plus Enhance Programme only. The programme is structured in 20 parts, it is very intensive and represents excellent value for money. See the preview for a good idea of what’s included.
One of the key advantages of using our programme is that everything is planned and organised. You don’t need to worry about which books to buy or topics to focus on. It’s all organised so your child can start learning immediately.
The cost is for the whole programme, there is nothing else to pay and no hidden fees.
✓ A fully planned and structured programme covering the Maths and Non-Verbal Reasoning elements of the GL 11 Plus exam only. If you would like coverage of all elements of the GL 11 Plus exam within the same timeframe, our 11 Plus Enhance Programme is also available.
✓ Over 30 timed papers and tests.
✓ Full answers with detailed explanations.
✓ Additional focus on core skills, such as working accurately in maths.
See the preview for more detail on what is included in the programme.
Want to focus on other areas of 11 plus preparation?
Our Vocabulary, English and Verbal Reasoning Enhance course is also available, covering the literacy elements of the GL 11 Plus exam in 20 parts.
When should pupils start this programme?
- The course is very intensive. It can be completed in 15 weeks but anything less than that is likely to be overly intensive and children will not get best value from it. We recommend children ideally spend 20+ weeks doing this course to get best value from it.
- It has been designed to help pupils get into very competitive selective Grammar Schools that use the GL test.
- The course is automatically set to its fastest delivery rate of 1 part per day. This means that if you have the time available to work more intensively, for example if your child is not at school or during the holidays, it can be completed at your chosen pace.
Start learning in 3 easy steps!
1) Purchase your programme.
2) Print out part 1 at home and complete it with your child. Mark your child’s work using the bespoke answers provided.
3) The next part of the programme will be available to download the following day so you can progress at a pace that suits you.
We recommend doing one part per week, however if you have more time available, for example if your child is not at school or during the holidays, you can start the next part whenever you are ready.