"This course was excellent value, we couldn’t believe how much it covered. Fortunately we started quite early, just before year five, and thanks to your advice took our time. We started by doing one part of the course every two weeks and then speeded up later. There’s a lot of work to get through but we managed to complete it and felt the preparation had gone well as a result."
"We had previously had a false start using books, there was just too much choice and we weren’t sure what level to start at or how much to do of each subject. This course was excellent as it included everything we needed and it was all planned out so all we had to do was organise ourselves to do the work. "
This is our Complete 11 Plus Programme. It prepares children thoroughly for the entire CEM 11 Plus exam. The programme is structured in 40 parts, it is very intensive and represents excellent value for money. See the preview for a good idea of what’s included.
One of the key advantages of using our programme is that everything is planned and organised. You don’t need to worry about which books to buy or topics to focus on. It’s all organised so your child can start learning immediately.
The cost is for the whole programme, there is nothing else to pay and no hidden fees.
✓ A fully planned and structured programme covering all aspects of the CEM 11 Plus exam: vocabulary, verbal reasoning, maths and non-verbal reasoning.
✓ Over 60 timed papers and tests.
✓ Full answers with detailed explanations.
✓ Additional focus on core skills, such as vocabulary development and working accurately in Maths to consolidate learning.
✓ An average of 40 pages of learning and testing work for each part of the programme.
See the preview for more detail on what is included in the programme.
Want to focus on just a specific part of 11 plus preparation rather than the full package?
When should pupils start this programme?
- This programme is most effective when completed with 40 or more weeks to go to the exam.
- It has been designed to help pupils get into very competitive selective Grammar Schools that use the CEM test.
- The course is automatically set to its fastest delivery rate of 1 part per day. This means that if you have the time available to work more intensively, for example if your child is not at school or during the holidays, it can be completed in under the recommended 40 weeks.
- If you are arriving at preparation later we have two shorter courses available – a 20 part course and a 10 part course.
Start learning in 3 easy steps!
1) Purchase your programme.
2) Print out part 1 at home and complete it with your child. Mark your child’s work using the bespoke answers provided.
3) The next part of the programme will be available to download the following day so you can progress at a pace that suits you.
For the Complete 11 Plus Programme we recommend doing one part per week, however if you have more time available, for example if your child is not at school or during the holidays, you can start the next part whenever you are ready.