"This course was excellent value, we couldn’t believe how much it covered. Fortunately we started quite early, just before year five, and thanks to your advice took our time. We started by doing one part of the course every two weeks and then speeded up later. There’s a lot of work to get through but we managed to complete it and felt the preparation had gone well as a result."
"We had previously had a false start using books, there was just too much choice and we weren’t sure what level to start at or how much to do of each subject. This course was excellent as it included everything we needed and it was all planned out so all we had to do was organise ourselves to do the work. "
This is our Complete 11 Plus Programme. It prepares children thoroughly for the entire CEM 11 Plus exam. The programme is structured in 40 parts, it is very intensive and represents excellent value for money. See the preview for a good idea of what’s included.
One of the key advantages of using our programme is that everything is planned and organised. You don’t need to worry about which books to buy or topics to focus on. It’s all organised so your child can start learning immediately.
The cost is for the whole programme, there is nothing else to pay and no hidden fees.
✓ A fully planned and structured programme covering all aspects of the CEM 11 Plus exam: vocabulary, verbal reasoning, maths and non-verbal reasoning.
✓ Over 60 timed papers and tests.
✓ Full answers with detailed explanations.
✓ Additional focus on core skills, such as vocabulary development and working accurately in Maths to consolidate learning.
✓ An average of 40 pages of learning and testing work for each part of the programme.
See the preview for more detail on what is included in the programme.
Want to focus on just a specific part of 11 plus preparation rather than the full package?
When should pupils start this programme?
- This programme is most effective when completed with 40 or more weeks to go to the exam. For example, for a test in December, we would recommend starting this course in February.
- It has been designed to help pupils get into very competitive selective Grammar Schools that use the CEM test.
- The programme can be completed in less than 40 weeks, but you will need to work more intensively and will certainly need to do more over the holidays. If you are arriving at preparation later we have two shorter courses available – a 20 part course and a 10 part course.
Start learning in 3 easy steps!
1) Purchase your programme.
2) Print out part 1 at home and complete it with your child. Mark your child’s work using the bespoke answers provided.
3) Download the next part from your Learning Street account a week later. It’s as simple as that!
If you would like to cover the ground more quickly, each part of the programme can be released more frequently. Simply get in touch with us by e-mail once you have purchased your course at firstname.lastname@example.org