"We found the content of the CEM exam quite difficult to understand because it refers to verbal reasoning whereas the reality is there is a great deal of vocabulary testing and comprehension work in the exam. Your course struck a great balance and helped us to develop the skills at home to help our son do well in the test. The course helped develop his reading speed, vocabulary skills and comprehension skills but also helped with the more technical aspects- showing us a good way to solve shuffled sentences questions for example."
"Thanks for providing a really well organised course. I’m not sure how many books I would have had to buy to cover the work to the same degree. We particularly thought having the menu of items of work we’d cover at the beginning of each section and the answers at the end helped us to get through the work efficiently."
This course covers the Vocabulary and Verbal Reasoning elements of our Complete 11 Plus Programme only. The programme is structured in 40 parts, it is very intensive and represents excellent value for money. See the preview for a good idea of what’s included.
One of the key advantages of using our programme is that everything is planned and organised. You don’t need to worry about which books to buy or topics to focus on. It’s all organised so your child can start learning immediately.
The cost is for the whole programme, there is nothing else to pay and no hidden fees.
✓ A fully planned and structured programme covering the Vocabulary and Verbal Reasoning elements of the CEM 11 Plus exam only. If you would like coverage of all elements of the CEM 11 Plus exam, our Complete 11 Plus Programme is also available.
✓ Over 20 timed papers and tests.
✓ Full answers with detailed explanations.
✓ Additional focus on core skills, such as vocabulary development.
✓ An average of 20 pages of learning and testing work for each part of the programme.
See the preview for more detail on what is included in the programme.
Want to focus on other areas of 11 plus preparation?
Our Maths and Non-Verbal Reasoning 40 part programme is also available, covering the other half of the Complete 11 Plus Programme.
When should pupils start this programme?
- This programme is most effective when completed with 40 or more weeks to go to the exam.
- It has been designed to help pupils get into very competitive selective Grammar Schools that use the CEM test.
- The course is automatically set to its fastest delivery rate of 1 part per day. This means that if you have the time available to work more intensively, for example if your child is not at school or during the holidays, it can be completed in under the recommended 40 weeks.
- If you are arriving at preparation later we have two shorter courses available – a 20 part course and a 10 part course.
Start learning in 3 easy steps!
1) Purchase your programme.
2) Print out part 1 at home and complete it with your child. Mark your child’s work using the bespoke answers provided.
3) The next part of the programme will be available to download the following day so you can progress at a pace that suits you.
We recommend doing one part per week, however if you have more time available, for example if your child is not at school or during the holidays, you can start the next part whenever you are ready.